WHEN: Saturday, May 5, from 9 p.m. to midnight
WHERE: Mile High Stadium, 1701 Bryant St., Denver.
WHAT: Prom will be held in the West Club Lounge. Park in Lot A/B and enter through Gate 7. All students must present current stu-dent ID and a ticket for admission to the dance.
Click HERE for a map of where to park and HERE for directions to the lounge.
Click HERE for a CCHS guest form
Click HERE for an Endeavor guest form
Click HERE for Endeavor STUDENT form
WHEN: Sunday, May 6, from 12:01 am to 3 a.m.
WHERE: CCHS West Building
All Prom an After-Prom guests must be registered in advance, by 3:15 pm. on Thursday, May 3. Dress for Prom is formal. Dress for After-Prom is casual. There is no charge for After Prom and all Juniors and Seniors are invited.
Students attending MUST complete a permission to participate form. Click HERE to download the form.
After Prom 2018 is coming up soon! This year's theme is Seasons of Creek and will be held on Saturday, May 5th from midnight to 3 am. This amazing event is not possible without the help of our wonderful parent volunteers! Please sign up to help make After Prom a safe and fun night for our students!
Volunteers are needed for the following:
FOOD: One of the most memorable moments of After Prom is the food! This year the West Cafeteria will be draped in "summertime". If you would like to help us feed over 1300 people, please sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0e4ba8ae2b0-after Thank you to the following food vendors who are participating!
Tear Down Chair: The After Prom Committee is still looking for a Tear Down Chair. If you able to help with this pressing need please contact Anne Egan at email@example.com.
Friday, May 4th; Friday Set-up
- Friday, May 4th will be the first day of set-up for Cherry Creek After Prom. Volunteers are needed in all areas to get ready for the event. If for some reason you are unable to make your shift, please make every effort to notify your chair, the volunteer coordinator, or even better, find a friend to fill in for you!
- Please bring any spare scissors, tape guns, ladders, step stools, or other tools you feel may be useful during set-up
After Prom Donations/Prizes
- We would love to have as many prizes as possible to create excitement about the event! We are happy to do the shopping for you. If you'd like to donate money instead, please click here. Click on "Donate to After Prom" and make your donation or you can sign up for a prize below. Please mail or deliver items by April 20th to CCHS West Main Office, Attn. After Prom Donations, 9300 E. Union Avenue, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, or call Joann Cantor, 720-320-6006 for more information.
- All volunteers check in at the volunteer table in Trophy Hall (in the West Building across from the tennis courts). Shifts begin at 9:00 am till noon. Volunteers may contact the chairs if alterations to shift times are necessary.
- The Sneak Preview allows parents, supporters and future Bruins to get a Sneak Peek at this year's event. Volunteers man stations throughout the venue and explain to visitors what students will experience in that area.
- Volunteers will check in at Trophy Hall in the West Building across from the tennis courts. 7-9 pm
Thank you notes:
- We could never pull off this event without the help of our tremendous student volunteers. The shifts below are when we need students, however if you can only come for a few hours - please feel free to help out when it is convenient for you! Just note in the comment section when you are available. Also sign in with an e-mail that you regularly check so that we can notify you if situations change. Volunteers should check in at the Volunteer table in Trophy Hall.
Parent/Adult Volunteers (During Event)
- As an event volunteer you will be able to interact with our fabulous students while enjoying the After Prom Events. All volunteers will check in at the volunteer table in Trophy Hall. Trophy Hall is located in the West Building across from the Tennis Courts.
Sunday May6th, Tear Down of After Prom
- Your help is essential to disassembling the After Prom. Hot Coffee and breakfast awaits all who volunteer. You will assist the Chair by putting away the decorations from After Prom to use again in future years.
- Bring any ladders or step stools you can spare to help reach higher items. Feel free to forward this email to a friend, it's more fun to volunteer with a buddy.