1.) District CHECK-IN (GO TO Parent Forms)
2.) CCHS CHECK-IN: Click Appropriate grade level (Not available yet)
|SENIORS || JUNIORS ||SOPHOMORES||FRESHMEN|
1. All students MUST first complete the online district registration forms by going to my.cherrycreekschools.org (Parent Forms) prior to check-in at school.
2. Each student MUST check in for him/herself. Parents may pick up their students at the West Cafeteria exit door.
3. Complete all required printed forms before check-in.
Students may not attend classes until they have completed the check-in process and have their CCHS picture ID.
Have you moved? Address changes must be made with District Admissions or the Registrar's Office prior to check-in. Proof of the new address is required. We are unable to make changes in PowerSchool using the forms you turn in at check-in.
Print and Bring these forms to check-in: (available on the CCHS web site)
- REQUIRED - #1 Check-in Cover Sheet You cannot continue if your address is not current.
- OPTIONAL - #2 Volunteer for After Prom
- REQUIRED - #3A Off Campus Privileges (Signed by parent)
- OPTIONAL - #3B Release of Information to Military Recruiters: For 11TH and 12TH Graders only
- REQUIRED - #4 Fee Worksheet: Pay fees: With one check (payable to Cherry Creek High School), Visa, MasterCard, American Express or cash. Please write check out ahead of time. Note: Athletic Fees are not collected at Check-in.
- OPTIONAL - #5A and 5B Application for Parking Permit: Complete BOTH forms including the copies of the student's driver's license and car registration on form 5B.
- OPTIONAL - #6 Lifetouch School Portrait Information: If paying by check, please write a separate check payable to Lifetouch.
All students including seniors must have their pictures taken for school ID's
Absolutely NO COSTUMES will be permitted
There are no schedule changes during the week of check-in.
STUDENTS MUST CHECK IN AT THEIR ASSIGNED TIMES or a later make-up time. Students who miss their assigned time can check in at ANY make-up time/day AFTER the scheduled time. Students MAY NOT check in ahead of their assigned time.
Busing information will be mailed the first week of August. If you have questions about buses, the transportation phone number is 720-886-7400.