Taking the PSAT on October 14th?
Registration is now open until 10/6 by clicking HERE
College Readiness Day for 9th, 10th & 11th Grade
Tuesday, October 17, 2107
· No Registration Required
· No school following testing
· 9th Grade: ACT Aspire – Computer Test in West Building
· 10th Grade: Pre ACT– Paper/Pencil Test in East Building
· 11th Grade: Practice SAT – Paper/Pencil Test in North & South Gyms and Shillinglaw
· 12th Grade: Postgraduate Opportunities Available – No classes
· Busses will pick up at the regular time in the morning and will leave CCHS at 1:45 p.m. and again at 3:40 p.m.
· For more information contact Marcus McDavid, Assistant Principal, at 720-554-2255
Testing Exemption Instructions
For any questions relating to ACT Aspire, Pre-ACT, Practice ACT, SAT or AP Exams please contact Marcus McDavid's office at 720-554-2255.
For any questions relating to PARCC or CMAS please contact Kevin Uhlig's office at 720-554-2308.
For any questions relating to PSAT please contact Jessica Robinson's office at